El foro de la montaña. Alpinismo, escalada, esquí de travesía, fotografía, lesiones, libros, meteorología, opinión, técnica, reseñas...
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Renclusa

Posted by kairn 
Renclusa
June 06, 2005 03:59PM
Hola a todos,

Francés:
Je ne parle pas espagnol. Excusez-moi...
Avec un groupe de 20 personnes, nous voulons faire l'ascension de l'Aneto (Pyrénées). J'ai donc besoin d'informations pour cet été:
Quel est le prix pour une nuit au refuge de la rencluse? avec et sans nourriture? Et combien de temps avant doit-on réserver?

Inglés:
Sorry, I don't speack spanish...
With a team of 20 people we want to climb the Aneto summit (Pyrenees). I need some informations for this summer:
How does it cost to sleep one night at renclusa hut? With and without food?
How many time before do we need to book?

Gracias
Dilpomatic
Re: Renclusa
June 06, 2005 04:41PM
Hi,

Booking in la Renclusa is higly difficult, but after the last ampliation maybe you would be afortunate to find beds. Try to book almost one month before!

You can check the cost of the nights and meals calling to 974.55.21.06 / 974.55.14.90 or looking at the web [www.cec-centre.org] ( the owner of the refuge).

You can order for the meals or carry them with you. In El Hospital de Benasque there is a bus who takes you to La Basurta, a picnic àrea 20 minutes down the Renclusa ( entrance to the Aneto àrea is not alowed in your own cars along the sumer).

In sumer take care in the glacier, the arrival to Coronas is iced at the morning, better take crampons and sticks ( piolet no needed), and piolet and rope if the trekkers are not prepared.

good luck!
kairn
Re: Renclusa
June 08, 2005 04:00PM

Your informations are interesting. I will call this evening.

Gracias
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login